The new update of Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI has released but some gamers have failed to update it from playstore.
While some say that they have not even received the update yet.
So keeping this problem in mind, I have brought you the download link of the new 1.5 update of BGMI, with the help of which you will be able to enjoy this new update.
But before that it is important to know that what have we got in this new update which will make the BGMI playing experience even better?
Take a look at these –
- Mission Ignition Mode
- New Weapon MG3
- Throwing Medicine and Combat Improvements
These are some of the updates that will really help make BGMI a whole lot better.
However, apart from this, if you do not know what free rewards you are going to get along with this new update, then quickly see those rewards.
How to Download BGMI 1.5 Update
To download the new 1.5 update of bgmi, first of all you should check PlayStore once.
You may have also received the new update, but if it is not, then you can download the new 1.5 update of BGMI by following the steps given below.
- Click here to download file
- Connect your Wi-Fi for in-game downloads
- Make sure your phone has enough space to download resources (I recommend you have at least 2 GB of free space on your phone)
- Go to “Settings > Safety and Privacy” and select “Install apps from Unknown Sources”
- Copy the com.pubg.imobile folder and paste it in the Android > OBB folder
- Run the game and download the resource packs.
The download size of this new BGMI 1.5 update is about 708MB and keep in mind that your mobile should have Android version above 5.1.1 and at least 2 GB of RAM.
HD resource packs are around 547 MB, while low-spec resource packs can be seen up to 78 MB.
Download the latest update of BGMI and enjoy the game.