In this blog, we will discuss the best tennis games for Android.
Cricket is probably the most liked sport in India, under which I had compiled a list of the best cricket games.
But apart from cricket, there are some other sports which are very much liked, one of which is tennis.
There are millions of fans of tennis in India and for them today I have brought some such tennis games which can be downloaded and played on your Android mobile for free.
While preparing this list of best tennis games, I have kept in mind that only free tennis games should be included in it so that every mobile gamer can play them.
I have played these games and I can say that these games will entertain you a lot.
All the games on this list are among the most popular free games on the Google Play Store.
So let’s all know about the games one by one.
Best Tennis Games for Android
1. Tennis Clash
Tennis Clash is my favorite tennis game which I often play on my android mobile.
Let me tell you that this is an online multiplayer tennis game that comes with amazing 3D graphics and intuitive controls.
Its graphics are very good, due to which our gaming experience remains quite amazing.
Even if you have not played a single tennis game yet, you can still play this game very easily.
Usually, we take some time to understand a new category of the game but if you are going to play Tennis Clash it will not happen at all.
This is because of the game’s simple intuitive controls.
Due to this, playing the game becomes very easy.
All you have to do is swipe to score and you’ll get better at it game by game.
Read more: Best sniper games
- Intuitive controls are easy to learn but hard to master
- Arenas with increasingly high stakes, all around the world: New York, Rome, Paris, and many others
- Collect and upgrade all 10 exclusive characters and 54 special items to improve your skills
- Play and interact with your friends in a fun, real-time matches
- Join a club to get to meet thousands of other players, accelerate your progress, and have private competitions
- Enter special tournaments to test your skills against the best
I like this tennis game very much, so if you also want to play any multiplayer tennis game, you can try this one.
Download – Tennis Clash
2. 3D Tennis
3D Tennis is a low size tennis game made for those people who have less space on their phones but want to enjoy playing tennis.
In this, we get to see only a few features than other tennis games, but we should not ignore its size either.
Available in less than 20 MB size, this tennis game is my favorite low MB offline tennis game.
The most important thing about this game is that despite its small size, it has amazing graphics and smooth controls.
Due to this, it is included in the list of very popular games on the Play Store.
Read more: Best Car Racing Games
- Quick play mode and world tour mode
- Based on the realistic 3D physics system
- Accurate and visual control mode to truly simulate real game play
- Huge range of unique players
- Four grand slam tournaments
So if you also want a lesser size offline tennis game then you can go for it.
Download – 3D Tennis
3. Ultimate Tennis
If you have played a lot of tennis games and you are an expert in this category, then you should try Ultimate Tennis now.
The most interesting thing I found about this game is its controls.
The game features a different set of controls than the swipe controls found in traditional tennis games, which allow you to have more control over the player and shots.
In this, we also get real-time multiplayer mode which allows us to play with our friends online.
Since this game is available in the size of around 150 MB, the game has very good graphics.
Read more: Best Ludo Games
- Experience different game modes, such as World Tour, League, and Online
- Master up to four different special moves to surprise your opponents
- Play with various players, both men and women, each with their own unique playing style
- Challenge your friends or face random players in real-time
- Enjoy the most realistic graphics seen in a mobile tennis game so far
- Tweak and customize your player’s equipment and skills to the smallest detail
- Play the game either with one or two-handed controls
In short, I enjoyed playing this tennis game, if you are also familiar with tennis games and want to get a different experience, this game can be tried.
Download – Ultimate Tennis
4. Tennis World Open
I have been playing this tennis game for the last few months and it gave me a great experience.
Professional players from all over the world are seen in this game along with different tournaments which makes it more interesting.
In this, we also get to see training mode so that we can improve our skills.
Let me tell you that career mode has also been given in this mobile tennis game, by playing which you can become the number one player in the world.
I haven’t received any complaints about this game so far and I can say that it deserves to be included in the list of best tennis games.
Read more: Best Bike Games
- More than 25 professional tennis players from around the world
- 16 well known unique tournaments in 4 tiers with colossal rewards (France, US, Australia, Great Britain)
- Fast and Quick Play with an opponent, different playing surface, selection of playtime, and difficulty in match tennis
- Full player and gear customization with exclusive slam reward player kits
- Specialized Training Mode for boosting player skills and enhancing tennis abilities
- Implemented Lucky Wheel and Daily Reward system to ensure fluent player progress
- 3D Game experience of free tennis games
So if you also want to become the number one tennis player in the world, this game will be a good choice.
Download – Tennis World Open
5. Tennis Champion 3D
Downloaded more than 5 million times, this tennis game has some unique features that make it popular among tennis lovers.
In this game, we get to see a simple and accurate touch control system which gives us the feeling of being present on the tennis court.
It also has an online multiplayer mode in which you can enter and compete with gamers from all over the world.
But one feature that I found very interesting, this game allows you to play tennis with your friend using split-screen multiplayer mode.
I haven’t seen a feature like this in any other tennis game and it’s certainly quite interesting.
Read more: Best Off Road Games
- Split-screen multiplayer
- online multiplayer
- Tennis career mode
- Realistic tennis physics
- Represent your country
- Beautiful 3D graphics
So if you also like to play with your friends, the split-screen multiplayer feature of this tennis game is going to help you a lot.
Download – Tennis Champion 3D
6. Virtua Tennis Challenge
Next on the list of best tennis games is Sega’s Virtua Tennis Challenge.
In this game, we get to see unrivaled 3D graphics with tactical controls that make it special.
Here we have to compete with 50 players in 18 different stadiums and even you get to compete in Singles or Doubles challenges which makes this game more interesting.
This game allows us to play different shots so that we get the real experience.
- Unleash top spins, slice shots, lobs, and drop shots through different touch gestures
- Adjust your shot in different stadiums and environments as you compete on clay, grass, hard or indoor courts
- Compete in Singles or Doubles challenges
- SPT world tour
- Exhibition match
- online multiplayer
- quick match mode
- Training mode
- Play free
- Save your game progress
- Download them all
- Controller support – HID compatible controllers
In a nutshell, If you are looking for a tennis game that has more players, more tournaments, and more modes, this is the one.
Download – Virtua Tennis Challenge
Best Tennis Game for Android: Final Thoughts
In this blog post, I have mentioned some of the best tennis games that you can download absolutely free on your mobile and play in your spare time.
Some of these games come with an online multiplayer mode that lets you connect with players from all over the world.
Most tennis games are available in less than 100 MB size which is a good thing for those people who have limited space problems on their phones.
I hope this list has been useful to you; bookmark this page for further updates.