In this blog, we will talk about the best gaming mouse under 3000.
Most of the gamers in India are either budget gaming or occasional gaming enthusiasts.
In this price range, average gaming mice are easily available and perform well.
But in the last few years, the number of gamers who are very serious about their gaming career has increased dramatically.
So in today’s blog, we will talk about the best gaming mouse under 3000 rupees and tell you some great options.
So without delay, let’s start this discussion.
Best Gaming Mouse Under 3000 in India
(Overall best gaming mouse under 3000)
Razer is known for making high quality gaming gear and the best gaming mouse on this list comes from this brand.
The Razer Viper Mini gaming mouse provides us with amazing features, be it programmable buttons or RGB lighting.
This mouse has a total of 6 buttons, including left, right and wheel buttons, on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment button and two extra buttons on the left side of the mouse.
And you will be able to program these buttons with the help of Razer’s Synapse 3 software.
Also, with this mouse, we get up to 8500 DPI levels so that we can get very good speed from it.
Apart from this, gamers are also going to love the RGB lights present in it which adds to its beauty.
I have a lot to write about the Razer Viper Mini gaming mouse because I’ve used it as my primary mouse for a long time, but I don’t want to waste your time.
So in short, the Razer Viper Mini is one of the best options for a gaming mouse in the Rs 3000 price range.
Read more: Top gaming mouse under 500 rupees
- An ultra-light 61g ambidextrous design for smooth, effortless control
- Razer optical mouse switches for light speed drive
- Razer speedflex cable for minimal resistance and smooth movements
- 8500 DPI optical sensor for accurate tracking
- Powered by Razer chroma RGB for a custom look
- Built-in memory profile so your custom settings always go with you
- Not good for large hand size
(Best wireless gaming mouse under 3000)
If you are looking for the best wireless gaming mouse in the range of 3000, then the Logitech G304 lightspeed gaming mouse will be the best option for you.
Long battery life, good connectivity and low latency are the most considered aspects in a wireless gaming mouse.
Logitech G304 uses AA batteries which provide a battery life of around 250 hours.
Although gamers who are accustomed to rechargeable batteries will find it difficult to use, but believe me, I get to see very good performance in these batteries.
Although you have to change these batteries over and over again.
Due to which it is the best wireless gaming mouse under 3000 rupees.
Ultra-fast lightspeed wireless technology provides us with super-fast 1ms report rate, which allows us to see competition-level performance from this mouse.
To connect to any PC or laptop, you get a USB dongle for which the nano receiver has been given in the mouse itself, which makes it the best laptop companion for travellers.
- Next-gen hero mouse sensor delivers high power efficiency
- Exceptional accuracy and responsiveness
- Ultra-fast lightspeed wireless technology
- Super-fast 1ms report rate for competition-level performance
- Incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay on a single AA battery
- Lightweight design
- You have to change its AA battery frequently
(Best wired gaming mouse under 3000)
If you want a good wired gaming mouse in the Rs 3000 range, then you should take a look at the HyperX Pulsefire Core gaming mouse.
Coming from a gaming brand like HyperX, this mouse comes with a Pixart 3327 optical sensor with up to 6200 DPI viewing which works to further improve the performance of the mouse.
In this we get to see a total of 7 buttons which are fully programmable which you can also customize as per your convenience.
Here RGB lovers have also been taken care of and you can also customize these RGB lights as per your choice.
It’s easy to create macros, customize RGB lights, or change DPI with the help of software.
Also, with the help of onboard memory profiles, you can save all these settings so that they will always be with you.
- Pixart 3327 optical sensor with native DPI up to 6,200
- Comfortable symmetric design
- 7 programmable buttons
- Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
- Large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Very well-built mouse
- Comfortable for all grip types and nearly all hand sizes
- Ideal for the normal casual user
- Little bit high click latency
(Best RGB gaming mouse under 3000)
If you are an RGB lover then definitely you must be considering RGB like me while choosing all your gaming gears.
This mouse is exclusively for RGB lovers, which provides very good RGB lights in this segment.
The brilliant prism lighting present in it enhances its beauty.
But apart from this, there are many other amazing features in this mouse which will help you a lot in gaming.
Here you get to see mechanical switches, which will make it even easier for you to use it.
Apart from this, I really liked its design.
Here you will find simple designs that help you maintain a better grip.
In short, this is a great RGB gaming mouse u der Rs 3000 that you should definitely add to your gaming gears lineup.
- Build with hyper durable materials
- TrueMove core optical gaming sensor
- Comfortable ergonomic construction
- Brilliant prism lighting
- On-board memory allows you to save polling rate, keybinds, and up to 5 CPIs
- Split trigger buttons
- No PTFE feets
(Honorable mention for the best gaming mouse under 3000)
Next on my list of top picks for this budget is the Cosmic Byte Equinox Gamma gaming mouse.
This is a 12 button gaming mouse, all the buttons of which you can customize with the help of software.
Where we get to see a dedicated rapid-fire button which proves to be very helpful in FPS games like PUBG and COD.
In this mouse we have been given PixArt optical sensor which provides amazing performance and proves to be very useful for hard core gamers.
Also, for RGB lovers, RGB lighting has also been provided in it, which you will be able to control with the help of software.
With software, it becomes very easy to create macros and customize DPI.
- 12 programmable buttons
- Dedicated rapid fire button
- Fully adjustable resolution settings with indicator
- Weight tuning system (upto 3 weights)
- Dual DPI switches, with 6-level indicator
- Spectra RGB lighting system with 9 LED lighting effects to choose from
- Weights are hard to remove
Next on the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 is Cosmic Byte Kilonova.
If you are looking for a lightweight gaming mouse, then you can consider it.
The total weight of this gaming mouse with multi-hole honeycomb design is just 73 grams.
Its design is such that you can even replace its top cover.
A total of 9 buttons have been given in the mouse, in which 7 buttons can be programmed.
Also, the weight of the mouse can also be customized.
With the additional 12 weights of 1.5 grams each you can customize the mouse weight best suited for your gameplay.
- Honeycomb multi-hole design
- 9 button mouse with 7 programmable buttons
- Pixart 3325 gaming sensor for better performance
- Weight adjustment system with the additional 12 weights of 1.5 grams each
- Spectra RGB lighting
- 1.8m paracord cable which is ultra-lightweight and flexible
- Average build
Next on the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 is the Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini.
Due to the small form factor of this gaming mouse, it will be perfect for small to medium hand sizes.
Although it is designed in such a way that all types of grip users will be able to use it easily.
In this, we get to see premium cable with better flexibility, which produce minimal drag, which allows us to perform better.
There are 2 extra buttons given on the left side of the mouse as well as a button next to the scroll wheel which we can program with the help of Razer Synapse 3 software.
This software can also be used to customize DPI and save on-board memory profiles.
The 6 programmable buttons and 62 grams ultra-lightweight ergonomic design of this gaming mouse with maximum 8500 DPI are among its special features.
- 62G ultra-lightweight ergonomic design
- Optical mouse switch for actuation at the speed of light
- Speedflex cable for minimal drag and fluid swipes
- 8500 DPI optical sensor for precise tracking
- On-board memory profiles for personalized settings
- Not good for medium or large hand sizes
Next in the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 rupees is ASUS ROG Strix Impact II.
It is an ambidextrous shaped gaming mouse that can be used by either a left-handed user or a right-handed user.
In this we get to see the push-fit switch socket design, due to which we can take out the left and right click buttons of the mouse.
This feature allows us to use switches as per our choice.
And also, to replace the broken switches, which extends the lifespan of the mouse.
In this mouse we get to see on-the-fly DPI buttons that allow us to switch between 4 DPI levels (400, 800, 1600, 3200).
Also, based on these DPI levels, RGB lighting has also been provided in the mouse, which makes it easy to find the selected DPI level.
- Lightweight build and ambidextrous ergonomics for optimal performance
- Pivoted button mechanism for fast response and accurate performance
- Fast, smooth and flexible glides with lightweight, soft-rubber cable
- 6,200 DPI optical sensor with four-level DPI switch for sensitivity adjustment
- On-the-fly DPI button for effortless accuracy adjustments
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- ASUS Aura RGB illumination and compatibility with the Aura Sync ecosystem
- Limited profile support
Next in the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 is Lenovo Legion M500.
The M500 is a bit different from the rest of the gaming mouse in terms of its design which is its most attractive aspect.
It is designed in such a way that the wrist remains painless while using it.
I have used it continuously for many hours and I can say that using it does not feel any discomfort at all.
So it is definitely a good option for those users who are struggling with wrist pain and who have to use it for a long time.
PixArt PMW-3389 sensors have been used in this mouse which is considered to be one of the most powerful sensors.
As a result of which we get to see much better performance with this mouse.
In this mouse we get 5 different presets of DPI settings ranging from 100 DPI to 16000 DPI but you can also customize them with the help of software.
According to Lenovo, the buttons on the Legion M500 have been tested 50 million times, so you can expect long-lasting performance from them.
Here you get a total of 8 buttons with different functionalities which make your difficult tasks very easy.
- It keeps your hand well-rested in the palm grip position for peak performance
- Best-in-class performance and design
- 16000 DPI tracking with 5 stages to switch through on the fly
- Smart cable braiding prevents easy tethering
- A bit heavy
Next in the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 is Corsair M55 RGB Pro.
It is a gaming mouse with an ambidextrous body design which makes it suitable for both left and right handed users.
Weighing around 86 grams, this gaming mouse has a 12,400 DPI optical sensor for high-accuracy tracking.
In the mouse we are provided with Omron switches which have been tested 50 million times from which we can expect long-lasting performance.
In addition, premium braided cables have also been provided which makes it more robust.
Here we get to see 8 programmable buttons that you can take in-game advantage with the help of software with powerful macros and button remaps.
Overall, the design and build quality of the mouse make it a consideration and it proves to be a better option in this budget.
- Versatile ambidextrous design
- Fast, accurate sensor
- 12400 DPI optical sensor for high-accuracy tracking
- Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a premium braided cable
- 8 fully programmable buttons
- Create an in-game advantage with powerful macros and button remaps
- Weight can be an issue
Next on the list of best gaming mouse under 3000 is the Acer Predator Cetus 310.
With a total of 6 buttons, this gaming mouse has been tested 10 million times in which we can choose up to a maximum of 4200 DPI.
There are 4 different DPI presets available in it, which we can choose according to our choice.
The designs are quite simple.
There is no ambidextrous body design, it is made for right handed users.
So if you are left handed user then avoid it.
The most important feature of this mouse is Pixart 3519 Sensor which makes its performance much better.
Also, it has RGB lights which give it a cool gaming look.
- Clean and smooth look with a matt finished plastic top
- Awesome 4 colored LED breath lighting
- High performing sensor
- Ergonomic grip for long gaming sessions
- A bit heavy for lightweight users
Best Gaming Mouse Under 3000: Bottom Line
3000 budget is enough for a good gaming mouse.
If you are not an MMO gamer then definitely you will get high performing gaming mouse in this budget.
I have personally used most of the gaming mouse included in this list of best gaming mouse under 3000 rupees and I can say that they are providing very good features in this budget.
By the way, which mouse on this list did you find most useful?
Do let me know in the comments.